Process Instrumentation & Control
Automation is one of the fastest growing segments in the field of Process industries like Refinery, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Bottling Plants, Food Processing and many more. Instrumentation & control is the most important development in modern technology.
- Competent Trainer with more than 25+ years’ experience from Engineering Field
- 100% Placement assistance
- Exposure to working culture of Engineering, Procurement and Construction Companies.
- Through Knowledge provided to understand the project activities.
- Introduction of interactive methods within the departments.
- Understand of Deliverables to function smoothly and quality output.
- Acquire the knowledge of Advance technologies used currently.
- Enrich the knowledge of International codes and standards for perfection in design.
- Enhance the knowledge of Current engineering practices used.
- Training in Personal Development to enhance the communication skills.
Fresh/ Experienced - Diploma/ Degree in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Introduction to:
- Detailed study of:
- Standards & codes for instrumentation
- Instrument Procurement and Inspection
- PLC programming ( Ladder Diagram) of shutdown logic for emergency shutdown system
- SCADA programming.
- Detail design engineering:
- Instrument Design basis, Document Numbering System, Instrument index, data sheets, specification sheets, hook up diagrams, loop diagrams, Junction box schedule, Cable schedule, Plot plan layout for - Instruments, junction boxes, cable trays, control room layout and PIB layout, Gas detector Location layout, Instrument Air Supply Distribution Details, Instrument Air manifolds location Layout, Earthing and grounding systems, DCS and PLC architecture, Instrument Point Database –DCS/ PLC, Instrument and Electrical Interface.
- Documentation & Technical bid evaluation
To provide practical guide lines accepted in the Industry, Engineering information and thumb rules for engineers, designers and operating people
I feel very gratified that I am part of SIT. The overall experience was very remarkable we were given in-depth knowledge of the subject as well we were thought interpersonal skills. The teachers of the institute are highly skilled and are extremely helpful and always ready to assist you with your doubts. As the world is facing COVID 19 pandemic, the institute didn't pause our training however the whole training was launched online and was as good as the classroom program.
The one thing that inspired me and make SIT distinct from other institutes is their regular Assignment and Tests which keeps students well on track of the subject. If someone is thinking to pursue PGD in Piping Engineering from Suvidhya Institute of Technology I would highly recommend providing he/she must be eager to study the subject. I would like to thanks all faculty of SIT especially Mr.Vasant Mestry Sir for his immense efforts and making us ready for our future endeavours.