Fresh/ Experienced – Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
The design of Electrical Systems deals with the study and application Electrical Power System, Electrical Machines, Control systems & Automation, Instrumentation, Microprocessors, Power Electronics, Digital Signal Processing and telecommunications
ElectricalEngineering and role of electrical engineer in industry, various phases ofprojects
Clientrequirements & collection of specific data for projects RelevantStandards/Codes, their importance and applications.
Detailedstudy of :
- Singleline diagram
- Hazardousarea classification
- Selectionand sizing of electrical equipments used in various projects
- Cableselection & sizing
- Selectionof cable laying method
Understandingimportance of :
- Datasheet for transformer & motor
BasicDesign requirement based on the type of various plants.
- Earthlingsystem, lightning system & lightning protection system
- Powerdistribution system
- Highvoltage system including substation
Preparationof equipment specifications
- SpecializedEngineering like Heat Tracing systems
- Catholicprotection design,
Equipment vendor drawingreview and approval, Procurement requirements and installation standards,Inspection of equipments & system
Site Visit will be arranged at industrialplant either in shut down or not working conditions
To exercise the knowledge gained in the parallel Courses in a context